Google

Sunday, June 07, 2009

An event I did not happen to attend: British atheist graces Toronto

The author of The Six Ways of Atheism advises,
Venue: The Bond Place Hotel (Oxford Room), 65 Dundas Street East, Toronto.

Time: 10.00 am (Toronto time) Friday, 5 June, 2009

Journalists and media wishing to interview Geoffrey Berg on an individual face to face basis may request such an interview slot of 15 minutes with Geoffrey Berg in Toronto for lunchtime or afternoon on Friday, 5 June. Interviews exceeding 15 minutes, if granted, will be charged for.
The Bond Place is a nice little downtown hotel, but I am not Crimestoppers, and can't pay anyone to tell me what they think they know.

Here are Berg's attempted logical disproofs of the existence of God. They don't make any sense to me, but I will leave critique to others, more knowledgeable.

Labels: , ,