Google

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Spiritual Brain authors in the news

Mario Beauregard, lead author of The Spiritual Brain was a guest on the G. Gordon Liddy show, yesterday. (March 7, 2008) This link will get you the podcast.

He was also on Oprah radio, with Dr. Mehmet Oz and you can listen to a part of it here, (February 21, 2008).

Also, Mario tells me that the French edition of The Spiritual Brain is coming along nicely, and is due out in September. (They send him the chapters to approve, of which I am very glad.) The soft cover English language edition is due out in the fall too.

Also, I have just received a kind note from someone who is reading the book via a Kindle. I have been meaning to get one of those things myself, but have been waiting till they are no longer cutting edge. At my age, my children think I am showing off if I have cutting edge equipment.

Labels: , ,