Fun: Some of Murphy's Lesser-Known Laws
Murphy, the Irish engineer, published some laws you never heard before, and they are, like, TRUE!
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
3. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
Other Murphy observations (not laws):
4. The shin bone: A device for finding furniture in a dark room.
5. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
6. If you end up in court, you have put your fate into the hands of a jury of 12 individuals who were not smart enough to escape jury duty. And in that case, good luck to yez!