Google

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Back at last: Three recent columns of interest below

For a number of reasons, I was not able to write much here lately. The main reasons include an unfortunate data loss whle attempting to renovate at the Post-Darwinist blog and a replacement of my computer system. The need to earning a living is, of course, an ongoing constraint. Always remember, when tempted to trash the blogosphere, most bloggers are volunteers, blogging in their spare time, and if you are offended by what you see ... move onto another blog or pay for print media. It is NOT like this is a one-paper town and I run the paper. Below, I have posted three recent columns, related to the interests of the Mindful Hack.

My other blog is the Post-Darwinist, detailing events of interest in the intelligent design controversy.